I would like to thank the very lovely and talented Dolly of koolkosherkitchen for nominating me. She is very amiable and her blog is just superb.Do visit her blog for wonderful recipes.
Here are the rules:
- Post to accept the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- List 7 things about yourself. Post to accept the nomination.
- Link to the blogs you nominate.
- Notify the recipients of their award.
- Post the rules
7 Things about myself:
I fell in love with cooking ever since i was introduced to the word.I spent most of my childhood playing with my tiny kitchen set and creating dishes out of things that i find in my grandmother’s garden. And no they weren’t edible! Haha.
I was 11 when i made my first dish. I guess it was channa (chickpea) masala.Thanks to my grandmother who not only taught me patiently but also let me explore and experiment with food.
I love biology as much as i love cooking. I am a bio medical engineer who’s always fascinated by biology and life sciences.
I have a twin sister who is a doctor. We are fraternal twins (Yeah we don’t look alike)
Apart from cooking, i spend most of my leisure time reading books and watching movies.
My biggest aim in life is to start a non profitable organisation and provide education for the underpriveleged. I believe Education is something that no one should be deprived of.
I strongly believe in Karma and the saying “What goes around, comes around”
I would like to nominate
- Utkarshini Khanna from https://bindingcurry.wordpress.com/
- Latha from https://savvysouthindian.com/
- Divya Deepak Rao from https://divyadeepakrao.com/
- Archana Krishnan from https://archanakrishnan.wordpress.com/
- Monika from https://picurfood.wordpress.com/
- Payel from https://payeliscooking.wordpress.com/
- Meena from https://tingleurtastebuds.com/
- Lathiya from https://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com/
P.S You are not in any way obligated to accept, and I fully understand that not everyone has the time and inclination to participate in these self-and-others-promoting exercises. Therefore, I will truly appreciate if you accept the nomination, as I sincerely think you deserve it, but I won’t get offended if you don’t. Nominating each one of you is my way of giving credit to some exceptional bloggers and perhaps attracting attention to your work.