Healthy Cow Peas/Karamani salad!
1. Boiled cow peas- 1 cup
2. Onion-1/2 big
5. Red chilli powder-1 tsp
6. Cumin seed powder-1 tsp
7. Chat Masala- 1 tsp
8. Lemon juice- 1 tsp
9. Salt- As required
10. Sev/omam podi- 2 tbsp(optional)
11. Coriander leaves- 10 to 15
1. Soak the cow peas in water for 5-6 hours or overnight and boil.
2. Take boiled cow peas in a bowl and add chopped onions, grated carrot, chopped cucumber, coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Add red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, chat masala and salt.
4. Squeeze half a lemon and mix well.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and sev and serve.
Add puffed rice for a crunchy salad.